What is it all about?
Health and Wellness coaching and consulting with a difference:
Helping individuals, families and groups and staff and students become the healthiest version of themselves inside & out using daily core practices that support you now and into the future:
The Core Practice …. Unpacked….
- N – Nourish your mind body and soul
- U – Unleash – daily activities to unlock energy and tension
- Y – Your day a better way – Use time effectively & learn how to prioritize your time so you can win every day
- O – Open mind – open your mind to the benefits of a growth mindset, mindfulness strategies you can use to centre yourself, find your purpose and recover or uncover your best self
- U – Uncover your best self- Daily practices to help you realise the benefits of living with positivity and gratitude
Staff Wellbeing: Building foundations for big picture health and wellbeing in schools
5 ACTION AREAS:
- Building a healthy school policy for health and wellness.
- Creating supportive environments in the school and the community.
- Strengthening community action.
- Developing personal skills.
- Re-orienting action toward prevention of illness, and promotion of whole school health and wellbeing.
These action areas are firmly founded by the World Health Organisation’s health promotion strategies and embody the ideals of Enabling, Mediating, and Advocating good health.
So what do aim to achieve at a Staff Wellbeing Workshop?
- Providing an opportunity for staff to develop strategies and actions for good workplace health and wellbeing.
- Developing personal skills through implementation and practise of mindful movement, stress management, goal-setting for health and wellness, Daily methods of operation, energy focus skills, state management, mindset management and reflection of the holistic nature of health and wellbeing
- Creating a supportive community-focused environment that empowers growth and development of balance in health and wellness and that encourages individual action
- Educate staff on the value of health and wellness and grow their knowledge and understanding of how they can effectively and efficiently live this out in our busy modern lives.
- Upskill and enhance the ability of staff to share the skills and knowledge of healthy living with their families and their students.
Some examples of what we can do in a workshop include (but are not limited to):
- Mindful movement practice
- Mindful eating and eating with purpose
- Managing your State strategies in practice
- Creating space in your day for your health and wellbeing
- Daily methods of operation – identifying the non-negotiables for health and wellbeing
- Role modelling health and wellbeing – strategies and practices for growing the value of health and wellbeing in your staffroom and classroom
Project Nu You offers programs for:
Individuals – personal and holistic health evaluation, successful goal setting and accountability, nutrition advice, mindful practice in movement and nutrition, return to play / fitness post injury, Gym FREE workout options, stress and time management strategies, botanical health and wellness options and programs. You choose your Day 1 and we can help you stay on track. Why wait to change your life?
Families – strategies to help your family move well, eat well, relate well and be healthier together. Ever wished your family could spend more time together in health and wellness? Learn strategies that will improve your family nutrition, physical activity levels, flexibility, focus, stress management, communication and have fun while doing it.
Groups – group and team centered health and wellness practices including physical activity planning and fitness training, nutritional planning and support, and social mindfulness to get you to your goals faster. Got an event coming up or a season to prepare for? Get in touch and find out how we can help.
Schools – fast and effective strategies and activities to implement in classrooms, staff rooms, & the wider school community to improve health and wellness, resilience, and mindfulness. Staff wellbeing sessions, parent and community workshops, healthy school holiday options all tailored and focused on the needs of the school. Tailored year group focus days &/or presentations focused on our core practice using the power of stories and life lessons and implementing a practical experienced-based approach. We focus on building skills and knowledge that creates, enhances and grows the home- school connection. In-person and online support to help build a healthier school community.
How can we help you?
- Health and wellbeing workshops and presentations
- Guided planning and strategy development for improved health and wellbeing
- Experienced and qualified Health and Wellness advice
- Nutritional advice and strategies
- Exercise programs and advice
- GYM FREE workout options
- Stress & time management strategies
- Goals setting, mindfulness, resilience and accountability practices
- Sleep and relaxation support
- Inflammation management, joint and bone health
- Hormonal balance solutions
- Skin and Immune health strategies and solutions
- in-person and online help!
- and more…