What is it all about?
Are you sick and tired of being bombarded with 12 week body blitzes, and 6 week transformations that just don’t address all sides of your story? Do you find it difficult to find simple yet effective practices and resources that will help improve wellbeing for yourself, your family, your students or your staff? Do you want to make a big difference but find it difficult to implement a big change? Is it time for you address the Big Picture on health and wellbeing?
Health and Wellness with a difference:
Project NuYou was born after over 21years in the the health, fitness and education industries. For individuals, families and organisations to become the healthiest version of themselves inside & out it requires multidimensional approach. Using daily core practices that support you now and into the future, Project Nu You works to create a foundation for a new way of living well :
The Core Practice ….
- N – Nourish your mind body and soul – covering all bases for health
- U – Unleash – daily activities to unlock energy and tension
- Y – Your day a better way – Use time effectively & learn how to prioritize your time so you can win every day
- O – Open mind – open your mind to the benefits of a growth mindset, mindfulness strategies you can use to centre yourself, find your purpose and recover or uncover your best self
- U – Uncover your best self- Daily practices to help you realise the benefits of living with positivity and gratitude
What we offer:
Project Nu You offers programs, resources & workshops for:
Individuals – personal and holistic health evaluation, successful goal setting and accountability, nutrition advice, mindful practice in movement and nutrition, return to health or fitness, Gym FREE workout options, stress and time management strategies, holistic health and wellness options and programs. You choose your Day 1 and we can help you stay on track. Why wait to change your life?
Families – strategies to help your family move well, eat well, relate well and be healthier together. Ever wished your family could spend more time together in health and wellness? Learn strategies that will improve your family nutrition, physical activity levels, flexibility, focus, stress management, communication and have fun while doing it.
Organisations- group and team centered health and wellness practices including team building physical activities, and social mindfulness to get you to your goals faster. Got an event coming up or a season to prepare for? Get in touch and find out how we can help.
Schools – fast and effective resources, strategies and activities to implement in classrooms, staff rooms, & the wider school community to improve health and wellness, resilience, and mindfulness. Staff wellbeing sessions, parent and community workshops all tailored and focused on the needs of the school. Tailored year group focus days &/or presentations focused on our core practice using the power of stories and life lessons and implementing a practical experienced-based approach. We focus on building skills and knowledge that creates, enhances and grows the home- school connection, and support to help build a healthier school community.
Building foundations for big picture health and wellbeing
Understanding that health is multi-dimensional and it cannot be achieved alone, Project Nu You works to create a big picture of health and wellbeing guided
5 ACTION AREAS:
- Building a healthy personal. family, and organisational policy for health and wellness.
- Creating supportive environments striving for improved health and wellness in the home, workplace and the community.
- Strengthening daily community action towards health and wellbeing
- Developing personal skills to underpin positive change for heath and wellbeing
- Re-orienting action toward prevention of illness, and promotion of holistic practice for a positive and balanced approach to health and wellbeing.
These action areas are firmly founded by the World Health Organisation’s health promotion strategies and embody the ideals of Enabling, Mediating, and Advocating good health.
Flexibility and Variety:
Project Nu You has a bank of resources for individuals, staff & students that are flexible, easy to implement, fully supported and designed to help people implement the core practices on a day to level.
- classroom resources – video guided lessons, student workbooks, google presentations, classroom activities etc…
- Health and wellbeing workshops
- Newsletter articles
- Online communities
- and more….
Health and Wellbeing workshops
So what do aim to achieve at a Wellbeing Workshop?
- Providing an opportunity for individuals, families and organisations to develop strategies and actions for balanced health and wellbeing at home, school and work.
- Developing personal skills through implementation and practice of mindful movement, stress management, goal-setting for health and wellness, Daily methods of operation, energy focus skills, state management, mindset management and reflection of the holistic nature of health and wellbeing
- Creating a supportive community-focused environment that empowers growth and development of balance in health and wellness and that encourages individual action
- Educate individuals, families and organisations on the value of health and wellness and grow their knowledge and understanding of how they can effectively and efficiently live this out in our busy modern lives.
- Up-skill and enhance the ability of individuals, families and groups to share the skills and knowledge of healthy living.
Some examples of what we can do in a workshop include (but are not limited to):
- Mindful movement practice
- Mindful eating and nutrition
- Managing your State- strategies in practice
- Creating space in your day for your health and wellbeing
- Daily methods of operation – identifying the non-negotiables for health and wellbeing
- Role modeling health and wellbeing – strategies and practices for growing the value of health and wellbeing in your home & organisation
- Facilitation of meaningful discussion and decision making for health and wellbeing policy /practice in your home & organisation
How can we help you?
- Health and wellbeing workshops and presentations
- Guided planning and strategy development for improved health and wellbeing
- Simple, flexible and fully supported resources
- Experienced and qualified Health and Wellness advice
- Nutritional advice and strategies
- Exercise options and advice
- Stress & time management strategies
- Goal setting, mindfulness, resilience and accountability practices
- Sleep, recovery and relaxation support
- in-person and online help!
- and more…